Sunday, November 27, 2011

Enter The Blog or: How I Stopped Worrying and Love The Atomic Blog

For the longest time, I have been watching blogs grow from nothing, peak and wane, living in the shadow of all the social network. I would watch some to become so successful, trying to understand how that could be-and then I realized that people are not addicted per se, but almost enlightened by listening and following an alternate perspective-connecting to the life of another person. Four years after I realized I wanted to become a filmmaker I have finally succumbed to it. Now, I am working on my first actual Short Film, Piñata, and now I realize the importance the blog might have to me, an eternal internet chronicler, a networking tool, marketing tool, a tool to confide into. Share photos, sounds, videos of my adventures. I think I am now ready for its power.

0 comments:

Post a Comment